White Black, Smiling Eye



Can you see it? I see a light in the eye. And, yeah, it's smiling, the eye is smiling. I feel warm, like someone hug me tightly. This eye, these kinds of eye, I can't resist them. Don't you feel like it give you some courages? And some funs? And also hopes? This eye had given me hope, lots of hopes, in a long time. This eye, sees me when I'm crazy, when I'm happy, when I'm beaten up, when I'm laughing, whenever. This eye too, drops tears in front of me and behind my back, for me, and because me. What do I want to say to it? I don't want to say anything. This eye can see right into my head. It can see trough my mind. I can't do those things tough, but I know what does this eye say. It says, "Don't leave my side, forever."

===========================================================

"seventh"

yo, coming up the time
so crucial moments wait
hopes lie there
even future lies there too
some days for one eight two five
don't make even one mistake
the price is too high to take
mistake leads the wrong way
wrong way bring disasters, right away

for one nine four five
for one piece of peace

6 komentar:

  1. uoooooooooo...............
    *super shock*

    BalasHapus
  2. ?????? jadi bingung....

    andyan tuh nama adam apa hawa sih???

    potonya juga mata doank....

    jgn pake bhs inggris donk kamus gw ilang wkwkwkwkwkw

    BalasHapus
  3. eheheh
    to juga bkn foto saia kok

    BalasHapus

Silakan isi komentar, sering-sering mampir ya ^^